instax SHARE SP-3
Back to top
instax SHARE SP-3
We're here to help take your life offline <pause for moment to panic>, in true instax style. Yes, you can now turn your must-keep memories into physical creative prints.
Making dream shots a reality
Taking the best pictures from your smartphone (or social media account), the instax SHARE SP-3 stylishly presents them in a sophisticated colour square format instax print. All with a single click of a button
Print here, here or even here
Forget the cables. We did. Simply choose your favourite shots on your phone or compatible FUJIFILM X Series camera and transfer via Wi-Fi from the instax SHARE app to the instax SHARE SP-3. No need to plug in. No need to detangle. 100% seamless.
Naught to print-ready in 13 seconds
The instax SHARE SP-3 is fast. Maybe not as fast as a rocket, but with the instax laser exposure system the SHARE SP-3 can achieve a printing time of just 13 seconds. Astounding. Plus, printing noise is incredibly low, unlike a rocket.
Make it your own
Open up the instax SHARE app and get carried away with endless filter options. Make colours punchier, enhance the mood in your shot or even take colour away. All before connecting to the SHARE SP-3 and hitting print.
Enter a world of creativity
Taken the shot? The fun doesn’t have to stop there. Open up the instax SHARE app and let the collage, dicing or even messaging features commence. The show-stopping designs will give you plenty of ways to make the text bespoke to you.
Shoot outside the box, play around with your creativity and start pushing boundaries. Featuring the same high-end film and print tech as all our other Fujifilm products, our neatly framed SQUARE film is a perfectionist's dream. Come on, let's play.Explore Film
- Film – Fujifilm Instant Colour Film “instax SQUARE” (sold separately)
- Film – Size 86mm x 72mm Picture Size 62mm x 62mm
- Film Developing Time – Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- 3-colour exposure with OLED
- Printing resolution – 318 dpi
- Printing levels – 256 levels per colour (RGB)
- Interface Standard compliance -IEEE802.11b/g/n, Operation frequency: 2412 MHz to 2462 MHz (11 ch)
- Supported image format – JPEG, PNG
- Printing time – Image recording – photo output (Feed out) Approx. 10 sec.
- Approximate printing capacity – Approx. 100 prints (Based on our test conditions) *Varies depending on the conditions of use.
- Compatible FUJIFILM X Series models: X-A5, X-E3, X-T2, X-T20, GFX50S, X-Pro2, X-T1, X100F
- NP-50 battery. Charging time – Approx. 3 hours (Varies depending on the battery remaining level)
- Power consumption – 3 W
- Operating temperature – +5°C to + 40°C / +41°F to + 104°F (no condensation)
- 116 mm x 130.5 mm × 44.4 mm (excluding projections)
- 312g (without battery and film pack)
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (NP-50)
- USB Cable
- Instruction manual
- Ferrite core
Back to top